Our Warranty to you:
Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg warrants to you, the original purchaser of new Hydrostraw Equipment, from an authorized Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg dealer, that such equipment is, at the time of delivery to purchaser, free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 month from date of purchase or 600 hours of use, whichever comes first.
Replacement parts provided under the terms of this warranty are warranted for the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the product to which parts are installed, as if parts were original components of the products.
Upon notification to Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg concerning a failure of material or workmanship in accordance with the above stated Warranty, Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg will:
- Verify claim falls within the valid warranty time frame.
- Verify the product and equipment has been registered with Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg, in order to be eligible for warranty coverage.
- Upon affirmation of warranty period and registration, Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg will send to you a new or repaired replacement part(s), whichever Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg elects and a “Warranty Claim Form” containing instructions for processing the warranty claim.
- Evaluate the part when defective part is returned. Note: Failure to return defective part within two weeks will result in an invoice being sent to customer. In addition, if damage to a part is determined not to be covered under the warranty, the customer will be billed for the replacement part.
- Reconcile costs with customer for parts and shipping, as determined by our inspection of failed parts, and confirmation of warranty coverage, per the terms of this warranty.
- Correction of nonconformities in the manner provided above shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg under this warranty.
To obtain Warranty Service:
- As the purchaser covered under the above limited warranty, you must REGISTER the equipment with Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg as such owner. Should registration not be on file with Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg, your warranty will be void (See Operators Manual for Registration Form)
- Notify Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg of any failure or material or workmanship as described under this warranty. Phone: 1-800-545-1755
- Complete the Warranty Claim Form (which Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg will send you upon receipt of your notification) and return the defective part(s) freight prepaid to Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg.
What the Warranty does not cover:
- Allied equipment or trade accessories not manufactured by it, such as but not limited to ignitions, starters, tires, batteries, hose, magnetos, carburetors, engines, labor, or like or unlike equipment or accessories including discharge hoses. (such being subject to the warranty, if any, provided by their respective manufacturers).
- Secondhand, used, altered, or rebuilt machines or parts.
- Defects, malfunctions or failures resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, improper servicing, or lack of performance of required operational guidelines and maintenance service, as outlined in the Operators Manual.
- The warranty shall be null and void to the extent any defect or failure of the products warranted arises out of or is caused by accessories or component parts not manufactured or supplied by Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg, whether same are supplied by purchaser, dealers, or any other party.
This is the only express warranty on our products:
We neither assume nor authorize anyone to assume for us any other express warranty. The Distributor/Dealer has no authority to make any representation or promise on behalf of Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg or to modify the terms or limitations of this warranty in any way.
THIS WARRANTY THEREFORE SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations on our responsibility with respect to products purchased:
THE REMEDIES OF THE USER SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER ANY DEFECT WAS DISCOVERABLE OR LATENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT TO THE PURCHASER.
The essential purpose of this exclusive remedy shall be to provide the original purchaser with repair or replacement of parts that prove to be defective within the period and under the conditions previously set forth. This exclusive remedy shall not have failed of its essential purpose (as that term is used in the Uniform Commercial Code) provided Hydrostraw Equipment Mfg remains willing to repair or replace defective parts within a commercially reasonable time after it obtains actual knowledge of the existence of a particular defect.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HYDROSTRAW EQUIPMENT MFG BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INLCUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE OF THE ABOVE WARRANTED PRODUCT OR ANYTHING DONE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH OR FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE A THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARY OF A SURVIVING WARRANTY UNDER THE LAW OF ANY JURISDICITION.